Even if you’re old enough to remember him, even if you’ve seen film or video, you’ve probably never seen and heard Louis Armstrong like this. He was young, and the cat could scat – and swing. In Copenhagen.
- The House of Jazzman Louis Armstrong: The Corona, Queens, house where jazz… (curbed.com)
- Visitors’ Center Planned for Louis Armstrong House and Museum (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- What a Wonderful House (online.wsj.com)
- The Birthplace of Jazz and The Death of Its Monuments (musicouch.com)
- TT: It’s real (artsjournal.com)