From MoveOn.org: click this link to find a rally near you.
Rally to Save the American Dream
In Wisconsin and around our country, the American Dream is under fierce attack. Instead of creating jobs, Republicans are giving tax breaks to corporations and the very rich—and then cutting funding for education, police, emergency response, and vital human services.
On Saturday, February 26, at noon local time, we are organizing rallies in front of every statehouse and in every major city to stand in solidarity with the people of Wisconsin. We demand an end to the attacks on worker’s rights and public services across the country. We demand investment, to create decent jobs for the millions of people who desperately want to work. And we demand that the rich and powerful pay their fair share.
We are all Wisconsin. We are all Americans.
This Saturday, we will stand together to Save the American Dream. Be sure to wear Wisconsin Badger colors—red and white—to show your solidarity. Sign up today to join in!
- Political Action: 50-State Mobilization to Save the American Dream (sadredearth.com)
- Rally to Save the American Dream – Noon on Sat Feb 26 (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Protesters gather in Trenton to show solidarity with Wisconsin public workers (nj.com)
- “Rally to Save the American Dream – All 50 States, including Alabama, this Saturday” and related posts (leftinalabama.com)
- National rallies in support of Wisconsin this Saturday at noon (dailykos.com)
- MoveOn Plans Rallies In All 50 States This Saturday – Tea Parties Plan Counter-Rallies (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- NJ Unions To Hold Unity Rally For Wisconsin Workers (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Don’t Sit on the Sidelines — This Saturday, Be Part of the Uprising Sweeping the Country from Wisconsin to Your Home Town (alternet.org)
- Emergency Call to Action (ynative77.wordpress.com)